We”re taking the team out to Austin, TX again this year for the ever amazing South by Southwest® (SXSW®) Conferences & Festivals (March 8-17, 2013).
This year, you may see Boothify.me appearing at more parties, bigger and badder than ever, but we”re most excited about the panel we”ve put together titled “Mobile Advertising – Let the User Play” (Vote NOW to make sure we win!)
Mobile advertising is on the blackjack online rise, and is the primary solution for apps to make money, and brands to target a specific and measurable user base. However, the static ads that live along the top or bottom navigation rarely add value, and regularly miss out on the necessary steps from tap to conversion.
We will explore how brands can target their ideal users and increase conversions as well as how ad networks and apps with large networks can provide the user with a valuable and measurable experience.
- What are rich media mobile ads, and what makes them different?
- How can brands acquire data from users by giving them a “sponsored experience” as opposed to pushing messaging at them?
- What is the technology behind mobile rich media ads?
- How do you increase conversions, and where do you lead the user?
- What makes a mobile ad work, and how do you get real results?
Dan Healy Prolific Interactive
To find out more about out plans please feel free to contact us anytime. Your vote for our panel would be greatly appreciated. Be our friend
VOTE HERE NOW http://panelpicker.sxsw.com/vote/4181