Sr. Project Manager
A Project Manager is the glue that holds our entire product team together. The team’s productivity, delivery and profitability are your top priorities.
From the beginning of production, you will collaborate with our Brand Partners and the Prolific product team to set expectations on an achievable release plan. Throughout production, you will work with the product team to breakdown sprint priorities into deliverables culminating each week with a recap on progress and the what’s coming up. You’ll set all meetings throughout each sprint with goal driven agendas.
You will collaborate closest with the Product Management Lead on the team to make sure the overall priorities of the product vision are being executed. As a Sr. Project Manager, you will be expected to manage multiple platform releases at once (iOS, Android, Backend, for example).
Prolific works with dedicated, cross functional teams and [multiple] brand stakeholders, so strong communication will be a large part of your week to week activities to make sure everyone is on the same page. Making sure that we’re a profitable team is also a main priority. By keeping track of hours spent by team members and tracking those against our team budget, we’ll be able to release world class products within our budgets.
- Documentation of requirements prior to team production
- Managing the product team’s overall timeline and staffing budget
- Daily communication with Prolific’s partner brands
- Weekly breakdown and prioritization of the product team’s backlog
- Owner of meeting attendees, agendas and recaps
- Standups, Sprint Planners, Design Reviews, Show and Tells, Ad Hoc Requests
- Owner of Brand onsite meeting plans and coordination
- Perform quality assurance testing on iOS, Android and Web platforms
- Collaboration with the product management team on scope proposals and statement of work contracts
- Weekly reporting on staffing hours to People Operations
- Weekly reporting on product team status and progress
- Close collaboration with Product Managers, Designers and Engineers
- 4+ years working on cross functional mobile or digital product teams
- 2+ years communicating and managing stakeholder expectations
- Experience on cross platform product releases (IOS, Android, Backend, Web)
- Familiar with Agile Methodologies and Principles
- Clear and effective presentation skills
- Project Management Software Tool Experience
- Pivotal, Trello, JIRA, Asana are nice to haves
- Proficiency with Google Drive & Excel
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K with Company Matching
- Flexible Vacation
- New Parent Leave
- Transit benefits
- Visa sponsorship
- Quarterly Hack Days and Team Outings
- Cultural Committees including Philanthropy, Party Planning, Diversity, and more
- Ongoing wellness activities such as Yoga and Intramural Sports
- MacBooks and Apple equipment
- Dog-Friendly office
- Coffee and Monday Morning Bagels
Prolific Interactive is a strategy-led mobile agency partnering with high-growth lifestyle brands. Based in Brooklyn and San Francisco, our recent partners have included SoulCycle, Alex and Ani, David’s Bridal and American Express. We're a team of creators and innovators building products that turn heads, and we’re constantly looking for talented people to help us grow.