We’re looking for a collaborative and organized UX designer who is well-versed in mobile application design and the digital realm. Your highest priority will be to take ownership of the UX process on your product team and champion user-centered design throughout your projects. You must be an effective interviewer who is excited to digest and understand complex qualitative data from user interviews and usability testing sessions, and have experience working closely with a Product Designer to create flows, design wireframes, and build prototypes to explore and communicate concepts to the rest of the team.
Note: 1-2 years of professional UX experience at an agency, startup or similar setting is a requirement for this position.
- Lead discovery processes by conducting stakeholder interviews, shaping user and business goals, and discerning technical limitations for your team
- Create and own user testing plans for major projects
- Conduct user testing and interviews to validate assumptions and guide the development of feature sets
- Closely collaborate with Product Designers to define feature functionality through detailed user flows, information architecture, wireframes, and documentation
- Create interactive prototypes to demonstrate concepts for user testing
- Create wireframes for web and mobile apps
- Present work internally and to clients
- Deep understanding and proven experience with web, iOS, and Android platforms
- 1 - 2 years of professional UX experience in an agency, startup or similar setting
- Experience conducting and presenting user research, namely user testing and interviewing on 2 major mobile product releases
- Enthusiasm to collaborate with multidisciplinary teams in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy communicating your ideas to identify and solve problems
- Professional interaction with partners
- Be fun and positive to work with!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K with Company Matching
- Flexible Vacation
- New Parent Leave
- Transit benefits
- Visa sponsorship
- Quarterly Hack Days and Team Outings
- Cultural Committees including Philanthropy, Party Planning, Diversity, and more
- Ongoing wellness activities such as Yoga and Intramural Sports
- MacBooks and Apple equipment
- Dog-Friendly office
- Coffee and Monday Morning Bagels
Prolific Interactive is a strategy-led mobile agency partnering with high-growth lifestyle brands. Based in Brooklyn and San Francisco, our recent partners have included SoulCycle, Saks Fifth Avenue, Alex and Ani, David’s Bridal and American Express. We're a team of creators and innovators building products that turn heads, and we’re constantly looking for talented people to help us grow.